Are you looking to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts and see improvements in ranking for your Hotel’s website :
Here are 10 best on page practices by which you will be able to get best ranking in google
1.Optimizing your Website Content
- Website content plays a vital role in ranking on Search Engine Results Page (SERP) According to Google , the website content must contain 200-250 words with related content to your hotels .
- The Keyword must present at least 2 times through out your website content in order to provide a well optimized and keyword related content
- Make sure to use the expertise of the hotel in the content to advertise and attract a guest to your Hotel
- Use H1 tags as your headlines of the content and don’t forget to use keywords as the H1 tags at sometimes
2. Making your Hotel’s website mobile users friendly(Responsive website)
- In this era mobile is vastly used and every other person has its own mobile if Anyone is searching for your hotel and visits your website it is compulsory that your website must be mobile friendly
- A mobile-friendly website is one that is designed to work the exact same way across devices. This means that nothing changes or is unusable on a computer or mobile device.
- Ask the website building companies to build a responsive website to provide a smoother user experience.
3. Research long tail keywords with less competition
- The long tail in SEO is simply the keywords consisting of more than 3 words .
- In the first word use the word hotel then use a preposition (like in , at) , then the place name and after using the place name always try to use a land mark (Near temple, Near Railway station etc).
- For Example if a hotel is situated in London near the airport then the keyword “hotels at London near airport” can be used as a long tail keyword.
- More over If your Hotel is located in front of the sea beach then you can target the keywords like 5 star hotels in sea beach
- You can use free tools like Google Keyword planner & Uber suggest for your keywords and analyze the suitable keywords for your hotels.
4. Optimizing Images according to the keywords
- Image optimization refers to the process of creating and delivering high-quality images in the right format, dimension, and resolution for whatever device is accessing them, all while keeping the smallest possible file size.
- Use images of less sizes in order to reduce the files sizes in the website , 700 – 800 kb is the ideal size.
- Provide the images with image alt attribute or image alt tags and use the keyword in the alt tag.
5. Improve local SEO
- So if you serve a specific geographic area, local seo is super important (perhaps even more important than “regular” SEO.)
- Make your hotel website present in Google Hotel Center and Google My business listing to improve your revenue.
- Local SEO is an SEO strategy that helps your business appear in local search results.
- Local search queries typically bring up “the map pack” or “the local pack,” which includes Google Maps results, local business listings results, and organic search results.
6. Optmizing the SEO on page factors
- Claim your Google Business Profile
- Use the optimized title with the keyword
- Create a healthy set of meta descriptions using the keywords
- Optimize your website for local keywords
- Use robots and sitemap
- Create 404 Error page
- Ensure schema.org (specifically, your name, address, and phone number) are consistent across the web
- Get your on page analysis reports in sites like seobility and seo site checkup to get your free analysis reports for your site.
7. Using internal Links
- When done right, internal linking can be used as significant dent in your search engine rankings.
- Internal links are just: links that point to other pages on the same website.
- Internal links increase the visiting time to the website guests can be retained for more times.
8. Track your website with google search console and google analytics
- To see exactly how your SEO is improving, it’s important to know which metrics to pay attention to in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Google search console and analytics shows data like the exact users, bounce rates and where the traffic is visiting from
- Google analytics and search console can help you to get an idea for the betterment for your website
9. Increase the reach of your hotel website from the high authority sites
- Creating profile in high authority sites can give your hotel website high quality backlinks which will eventually increase your SERP (Search Engine Results Page) Rankings
- The sites with authority more than 60 are considered to be high domain authority sites which has a good presence in google
- Create highly shareable content: Publish linkable assets that are specifically designed to generate backlinks from blogs and news sites in your niche.
10(a). Improve website loading time and use Secure Socket Layer
- According to Google, speed equals revenue
- That’s because a slow-loading website can increase your bounce rate and decrease chances that users convert.
- As it turns out, website loading speed is also a google ranking factor.To test your site’s speed for both desktop and mobile, enter your site into google page speed insights
- Dont forget to secure your hotels website with secure socket layer (SSL) as it secures your website from external threats like hacking etc.
10(b). Posting Blogs
- Posting Blogs about your hotel and the famous destinations near your hotels can make your hotels website more visible in different back linking sites .
- The blogs must be of at least 350 to 500 words related to the expertise of your hotels and the different destinations near to your hotels.
- Blogs gives an idea to the guests about what the hotel is and what are the extra ordinary facilities that this hotel provides
Want to Connect with our Jini GPT, For more information